Now that 2017 has come to a close I would like to take a moment to share my resolutions for 2018. 2017 had its ups and downs but in my case more downs than ups. So obviously, I am ready for a fresh start. So here are my 10 resolutions that I intend to keep rather than give up before the month of January ends.
- Eat healthier. I tend to eat healthy foods when I eat but am really bad at eating more than one meal a day.
- Stop procrastinating. I am really talented when it comes to procrastination, but that does not mean I should act on it.
- Meet new people. I love all my friends and family at home that I often do not attempt to meet many new people! 2018 I intend to make new connections!
- Less body shaming myself. I am terrible about putting myself down and telling myself I am fat. Just because I am not model skinny does not mean I am fat.
- Less stress. In 2018 I plan to decrease my stress all around. That includes stress caused by school.
- Get more sleep. I can run extremely well on 5 hours of sleep or less, but I know it is not healthy. College life also does not help with the sleeping schedule.
- Read more. Instead of turning on Netflix I want to crack open a good book.
- Spend less time on social media. If you know me at all you know I love social media. Scrolling twitter and instagram is quite an addiction of mine.
- Live outside my comfort zone. I am a person who plays things pretty safe. I want to be more adventurous. That being said, I am not going skydiving anytime soon.
- Try to be more open. I am great at listening to other people’s troubles and giving advice, but I am not great at sharing my own struggles.
What are your resolutions for 2018? xoxo