Hey y’all! Here are a few of my current obsessions I want to share with you guys. These are items I just cannot get enough of right now!
- My new Warby Parker Chelsea glasses: I am currently obsessed with Warby Parker because their glasses are cheap and adorable! I wear my glasses every day now because I just love them! You can find my exact frames here.
- Lilly Pulitzer Flamenco Agenda: I cannot live without my planner. I write everything in this planner and if I don’t write it then it doesn’t happen. I suggest this planner because the boxes are big enough to write all my homework assignments and the patterns are lively and keep me motivated. You can shop my agenda here.
- Corkcicle Bottle: I have been wanting one of these for a long time. It is like a variation of a swell, but they really are meant to put wine in. I guess when I am walking around campus people will never know if I am drinking wine or water! Check them out here.
- The Sun and Her Flowers By: Rupi Kaur: I love love love Milk and Honey so naturally I had to purchase this book as well. The poems are beautifully written and the book is super affordable here.
- Staedtler Pens: I am a pen freak. I love colored pens and they add emphasis and interest to my notes. I notice I retain more information when writing in color. They have a sharp point and they don’t bleed! Check them out here.
- Bucket List Notebook: I am a huge list person so of course I have an extensive bucket list. This journal is perfect and keeps me motivated to get out of my comfort zone every day! You can find similar ones here.
- Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Perfume: This perfume is definitely a more summer scent so I will stop using it very shortly, but I love how clean and fresh it smells. You can buy some here.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit: This is the thing that really finishes off my every day make up look. It is the perfect texture and shades. I used to be intimidated by contouring, but now I love it. Buy it on sale here.